You are not required to pay dues to try rugby when you first come out to practice with us. Once it is time to play in an actual match with the Quake, you must be a dues paying member, current on your dues, and be registered with USARugby.
USARugby has gone to a system that allows for self-registration. This will allow for you to manage your own personal registration details with USARugby. Here’s how it works:
- Go to https://membership.usarugby.org/default.aspx.
- Click on Create / Renew Individual Membership – this page has a link to the actual membership page (https://membership.usarugby.org/IndividualDefault.aspx).
- From there, you can find your existing registration to renew your registration or if you are a new member, you can create one.
- You will need to print the waiver that appears as part of the registration process, sign it and return to either Duane or Mike.
Registration is $60, $35 to USARugby and $25 to PNRFU and they accept all major credit cards.
As mentioned above, you must also be a dues paying member of the Seattle Quake itself, and be current with your dues. We currently have two levels of participation: Union Player and Supporter. There are student rates for both levels.
A Union Player is defined as a player who will practice with the club and play in any of the Union Matches. Union Matches include all Friendly and Division Matches under PNRFU (the Pacific Northwest Rugby Football Union) and USA Rugby, as well as any national or international tournaments, including Bingham Cup, Magnitude 15′s, and/or Summer 7′s. Union Players are required to:
- Be current with dues payment
- A member in good standing according to club bylaws
- Have a signed waiver on file with the club
- Have current health insurance
- Be registered with USA Rugby through the CIPP Process
Dues for Union Players are $20/Month (payable through PayPal) effective, 9/1/2010 – 8/31/2011, or a onetime payment of $200 via check or PayPal.
Students can fit either of the three membership categories previously mentioned. Student members must be enrolled in a full time undergraduate or graduate program to be eligible for the student rate. Student dues are 50% of the above amounts and are payable in the same manner. USA Rugby Registration will not be discounted and will be charged at the current rate.
Dates for Dues
Rookies who attended the Summer NPO must begin paying the monthly club dues starting in September. You can enroll in the PayPal subscription program for monthly payment, or make a onetime payment by clicking the appropriate link below. Alternatively, you can pay the onetime amount directly to Joe, or mail a check to: Seattle Quake, 1122 E Pike St, PMB 1124, Seattle, WA 98122. Any alternative payment arrangements must be made directly with Joe. Veterans who are currently enrolled in the PayPal from the 2011-2012 season are current and don’t need to take any action. Veterans who are not current with dues will receive amnesty, but must be current prior to our first Union match on September 18th. If you are not current on the 18th, you are not eligible to play. If you have any questions please email Milly directly (email@example.com). Thanks, and see you on the pitch!
|Union One Time | $250
||Student Union One Time | $100
||Supporter One Time | $150
|Union Monthly | $25
||Student Union Monthly | $10
||Supporter Monthly | $15